Crafts Fair Application
Proceeds from the Festival of the Hills (FOH) benefit the FOH Scholarship Fund for graduating seniors from the town of Conway! Extensive advertising in the surrounding towns always ensures a great turnout. This is our 49th year and people come from all over to be part of this charming, hill town, celebration.
- Applications for entry MUST be accompanied with two photographs representative of the work to be displayed. You can also email your pictures to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT send original pictures. If you sent pictures last year, you do not need to send again. Drop me an email if you are not sure.
- ALL crafts must be hand-made by the exhibitor. No manufactured, imported, or ‘made from kits’ goods allowed.
- The deadline for entry is August 22st 2010.
- All applications will be juried for craft balance and replied to by August 31th.
- Upon acceptance of your application, your $50.00 submission fee is due. Please do not send in advance, we try not to incur unnecessary costs like postage.
- The FOH supplies a large tent however it is up to the individual crafters to supply their own table.
- We will determine the size of the tent by the number of applicants that want to be under it. If you do not want to be under the main tent, we highly recommend you have your own tent (remember the “flood” of 2006?!)
- There is no electricity under the tent, and we would prefer that you not have a noisy generator (please call the contact person to discuss any extraordinary situations.)
- Set-up is from 7:30am – 9:45am. ALL vehicles must be off the ball field by 9:40am.