Check back in September for the 2023 Pre-Festival and Festival schedules
Saturday, October 1, 2022
9 am – 2 pm
- Festival Bake Sale, Town Center
Incredible donations of fabulous baked goods, and cider or hot beverages to go with them. Bakers, donations of baked goods are welcome!
9 am – 3 pm
- Friends of the Library Book Sale, Field Memorial Library
10 am – 4 pm
- Historic Boyden Schoolhouse visiting hours
Visit one-room schoolhouse near Conway Grammar School
- Turkey Dinner, Conway Grammar School
Sponsored by Firemen’s Auxiliary. Just one sitting this year.
Pick-up time for take-outs begins at 6:15pm. No early birds please!
Space is limited (and number of takeouts will be limited).
Please reserve early by calling Helen Baker at 369-4936 or 369-4087
Festival of the Hills
Sunday, October 2, 2022
9 am – 3 pm
- Friends of the Library Book Sale – Field Memorial Library
10 am – 4 pm
- INFORMATION BOOTH – Town Center
- Festival Merchandise Table – Town Center, behind Town Hall
Festival t-shirts, Conway zip code hats, Pumpkin Hollow cookbooks, and more memorabilia
- Festival Raffle Table – Town Center
- The Conway Electric Street Railway – Conway Historical Society Museum, 50 Main St.
An exhibition of artifacts & images chronicling the history of our unique town rail line
- Café Conway – Town Center
Hot & cold beverages & baked goods
- Art Exhibit – Field Memorial Library
Artwork by local artists
- Craft Fair – Ballfield
Crafts for sale by Conway and regional artisans
- Children’s Activities – Ballfield
Hillside slide, games and pumpkin painting
- Exhibitors – Town Center and Ballfield
- Bob Compton – Rising Sun Forge Blacksmithing
- Boyden Brothers Maple Syrup
- Chestnut Lot Farm
- Massachusetts Birds of Prey Rehabilitation Center
- Ashfield Rod & Gun Club
- Northwest Junior Racing Pigeon Club
Homing Pigeon release before noon
- Earthworks Program
- Veterans Services & Benefits
- Mill River Farm
- Wilder Hill Gardens|
- Baby Care Station
A calming space for families to feed and change their babies, regroup, Ask infant development questions to a certified doula.
- Treats and Goodies
- Fried Dough with Maple Cream!
- Cider & Doughnuts
- Homemade Candy
- Food Booths – Ballfield
Grab some lunch!
11 am – 4 pm
- Music – Ballfield
- 11-12 Dan Kennedy – Piano music favorites
- 12-1 Tom Savoy – Folk and Rock classics sung with acoustic guitar accompaniment
- 1:30-2:30 Buddy McEarns Band – Funky Dance meets Rockabilly with this super fun band
- 2:45 Janet Ryan & Straight Up – Your hometown singer with her rocking band; Blues Funk & Soul.
- Log splitting Contest – Ballfield